Events List Navigation
May I take a moment to introduce the Manchester Chapter of the BYU Management Society. This will be a great resource for business minded people in the North West. These chapters are now being set up globally to teach good business ethics.
A primary purpose of the BYU Management Society is to promote standards of moral and ethical leadership around the world.
The Manchester Chapter will
• Hold evening activities with respected business leaders from around the world
• Arrange networking opportunities
• Assist people looking for work or who as a desire to improve on their current career
• Provide support and mentoring for people starting their own business
More information about the chapter can be found at https://uk.byums.org
We are pleased to be able to confirm Clifford Herbertson will be our keynote speaker for this event.
The Launch of the Manchester Chapter will be on the
Date: 7th of July 2016
Venue: Chorley Stake Center
Who should attend?
• People who are currently in business
• People who has a desire to start their own business
• People seeking to change their careers, people wanting to invest in their future.
We are constantly hearing that Manchester is the power house of The North, so let us do our part. This event is open to anyone who has an interest in starting their own business, wants advice in developing their existing business or for new business contacts.Find out more »
Come join us for some FUN in the SUN at the Rome Gala weekend.Find out more »
Networking During Breakfast Meeting Working together as a group local businesses within the community create good business to business relationships in the heart of our community. This combination offers businesses of various sizes the chance to promote their products and services to potential customers each time they attend an event. Our monthly networking meetings offer the opportunity for local businesses to meet and develop contacts with other businesses we support all types of business from a sole trader to a multi-national organisation. How to get…Find out more »